Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Drivers
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Driver USB Download
|Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Driver USB for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64||46.2 MB|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0User Manuals for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64||26.2 MB|
Install Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 USB Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10
As will our discussion in this article, the USB Driver for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is always bundled with Samsung KIES or MTP driver is part of the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop/Android 5.0 Lollipop software that comes with the phone. To transfer your media content, photos and other files from your phone, you need to have a micro USB cable (preferably one that you got with your phone) to your phone.
- Download and install the driver USB Samsung first to Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0!
- Download Samsung KIES and install it on your computer.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 you with a computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for the computer to recognize the device.
- Several drivers including modem, MTP, etc. will be installed automatically.
Once completed, please feel free to look at the new media device in My Computer. Now you can transfer photos, music, videos, or other files to and from your USB memory Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.