Samsung Galaxy A50 Reviews
The Samsung Galaxy A50 operating system used by Android Pie and, its speed and smoothness when we use this cellphone make us forget that there is another Smartphone. Of course for our full review, we have to run it by playing demanding games and streaming videos, but our first impressions are positive.
We ran the device through a quick benchmark test and found the tool to have a 5,396 multi-core score, uniting the Samsung Galaxy S7 from 2016. Although that might make it look a little weak, it’s important to remember that the S Series Galaxy is a ‘premium’ device compared to a series phone Galaxy A, and most people won’t need super multi-core speeds either.
And also the Samsung Galaxy A50 will be available in two sizes – which has 64GB of internal memory with 4GB of RAM, and a slightly larger 128GB / 6GB version. It will also support microSD cards if the amount of storage is not enough.
- Operating System. Android v9.0 (Pie)
- 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) bezel-less display with waterdrop notch.
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9610 Octa-core Processor. 4 GB RAM
- 25 + 5 + 8 MP Triple Rear Cameras. 25 MP Front Camera.
- 4000 mAh battery with Fast Charging.
- On-screen Fingerprint Sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Driver USB Download
|Samsung Galaxy A50Drivthe er USB for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64||46.2 MB|
|Samsung Galaxy A50User Manuals for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64||26.2 MB|
Install Samsung Galaxy A50USB Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10
As will our discussion in this article, the USB Driver for the Samsung Galaxy A50is always bundled with Samsung KIES or MTP driver is part of the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop/Android 5.0 Lollipop software that comes with the phone. To transfer your media content, photos and other files from your phone, you need to have a micro USB cable (preferably one that you got with your phone) to your phone.
- Download and install the driver USB Samsung first to Samsung Galaxy A50!
- Download Samsung KIES and install it on your computer.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy A50you with a computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for the computer to recognize the device.
- Several drivers including modem, MTP, etc. will be installed automatically.
Once completed, please feel free to look at the new media device in My Computer. Now you can transfer photos, music, videos, or other files to and from your USB memory Samsung Galaxy A50.