Samsung Galaxy A30 Specs:
- Operating System. Android v9.0 (Pie)
- 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) bezel-less display with the notch.
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7904 Octa-core Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 16 + 5 MP Dual Rear Cameras. 16 MP Front Camera.
- 4000 mAh battery with Fast Charging.
- Face Unlock.
Samsung Galaxy A30 Driver USB Download
|Samsung Galaxy A30Driver USB for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64||46.2 MB|
|Samsung Galaxy A30User Manuals for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64||26.2 MB|
Install Samsung Galaxy A30USB Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10
As will our discussion in this article, the USB Driver for the Samsung Galaxy A30is always bundled with Samsung KIES or MTP driver is part of the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop/Android 5.0 Lollipop software that comes with the phone. To transfer your media content, photos and other files from your phone, you need to have a micro USB cable (preferably one that you got with your phone) to your phone.
- Download and install the driver USB Samsung first to Samsung Galaxy A30!
- Download Samsung KIES and install it on your computer.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy A30you with a computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for the computer to recognize the device.
- Several drivers including modem, MTP, etc. will be installed automatically.
Once completed, please feel free to look at a new media device in My Computer. Now you can transfer photos, music, videos, or other files to and from your USB memory Samsung Galaxy A30.