Samsung Galaxy A10
The Samsung Galaxy A10 is based on Exynos 7 Octa 7884 chipset. It packs a 1.6GHz octa-core processor and a RAM of 2GB. Both the configuration help in easy multitasking. For the graphical part, there is a Mali-G71 GPU.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specs:
- OS: Android v9.0 (Pie)
- Display: 6.2 inches (15.75 cm)
- Performance: Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884 Octa-core Processor
- RAM: 2 GB/32 GB
- Camera: 13 MP/5 MP
Samsung Galaxy A10 Driver USB Download
|Samsung Galaxy A10Driver USB for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64||46.2 MB|
|Samsung Galaxy A10User Manuals for Windows 10/10×64/7/7×64/8/8×64||26.2 MB|
Install Samsung Galaxy A10USB Driver for Windows 7, 8, 10
As will our discussion in this article, the USB Driver for the Samsung Galaxy A10is always bundled with Samsung KIES or MTP driver is part of the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop/Android 5.0 Lollipop software that comes with the phone. To transfer your media content, photos and other files from your phone, you need to have a micro USB cable (preferably one that you got with your phone) to your phone.
- Download and install the driver USB Samsung first to Samsung Galaxy A10!
- Download Samsung KIES and install it on your computer.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy A10you with a computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for the computer to recognize the device.
- Several drivers including modem, MTP, etc. will be installed automatically.
Once completed, please feel free to look at the new media device in My Computer. Now you can transfer photos, music, videos, or other files to and from your USB memory Samsung Galaxy A10.